• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

The one positive to this is now I don't have to participate in my company's stupid field day event they do every year tomorrow. I'm no fan of the Office, but the field day event they did in that is EXACTLY what this is like.

Totally bringing Clash of Kings with me, grabbing a beach chair and reading like 200 pages.

• Like 1

made these with my sister today. Oreo truffles (white chocolate shell)

http://katescasualportraits.smugmug.com/photos/672718196_yQtvE-550x550.jpg

They came out awesome but dont look as nice because its harder than it seems to coat the oreo balls. Next time we'll use a deeper bowl so we can drop the oreo ball in and scoop it out instead of rolling it around

God I fucking hate insurance companies. They would not fucking give up on trying to get me to go to one of their inspection centers for hail storm victims. I kept telling them I want an investigator to go to my auto body shop but blah blah blah we only save that for disabled vehicles. Finally they gave in because apparently its against the law to deny me to have it inspected there.. but god.. fucking stressing me out.

God I fucking hate insurance companies. They would not fucking give up on trying to get me to go to one of their inspection centers for hail storm victims. I kept telling them I want an investigator to go to my auto body shop but blah blah blah we only save that for disabled vehicles. Finally they gave in because apparently its against the law to deny me to have it inspected there.. but god.. fucking stressing me out.

Didn't you just go for an echocardiogram?? This stress isn't good for you! :)

I haven't posted a lot lately, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the outdoor country life here in Michigan right now and we're roadtripping from tomorrow until late next week. Not to cities or anything unique, but just from B&B to B&B on the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, northern Wisconsin and to Duluth, Minnesota. Relaxing, enjoying nature and having a great time. Yeehaw.