• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #1: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — All Hail Christopher James

Who had Bob wildly outplaying Igor on their bingo card tonight.

We had 2 clear advantages

1. Igor
  2. Special Teams

Igor was not good. The power play was shit. That a recipe for a gentleman’s sweep. Wake the fuck up boys. 

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Dem said:

Great shesterkin stay in the fuckin net numbnuts. Everytime you handle the puck it turns into a quality scoring chance. You just got burned on it again.

He’s actually good at handling the puck but that was just bad. There was a defender coming who could have taken the puck behind the net and wheeled. Just bad. 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

They're fucked if they go back to Florida down two games. Must win next game.

Yup, as I can't see them doing better than a split in Florida. Absolutely can't come back to MSG down 3-1. Sucks going into essentially a must-win already, but it is what it is. 

Just now, BrooksBurner said:

I was told earlier today that Bob stinks and Igor has been far superior this year, so pretty weird this can be happening unless that was just a bunch of hog wash.

2 posts bro.  11 shots on goal thru 2 periods. Plus panthers have Laffy to seal the game

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

I was told earlier today that Bob stinks and Igor has been far superior this year, so pretty weird this can be happening unless that was just a bunch of hog wash.

See Laff’s resume before NHL, he was predicted to be Messiah 

2 minutes ago, phillyb said:

He’s actually good at handling the puck but that was just bad. There was a defender coming who could have taken the puck behind the net and wheeled. Just bad. 

No he's not. He regularly turns it into a great chance against

Just now, Karan said:

Yup, as I can't see them doing better than a split in Florida. Absolutely can't come back to MSG down 3-1. Sucks going into essentially a must-win already, but it is what it is. 

Got a bit spoiled and relaxed starting 7-0. I appreciated that big time because they bever make things easy.