• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #4: Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Rent Free & Cry Hard

Not to make y'all jealous, but I'll miss at least the 1st two periods, as I have to attend an 8th grade jazz band concert. Have you ever heard 8th graders attempt a "jazzy" version of Welcome to the Jungle? It's literally as bad as it sounds.

And you thought listening to Ferraro was bad.....

• LMFAO 3

32 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Happy to be a part of the train

Don't forget Kreider and what he does to you and @Albatrosss and pretty much everybody on this board on a near game by game basis, except me and @Phil

Woah woah woah....I nonsrop support Kreids. A few others of us as well. That list ain't as small as you think. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 3

4 minutes ago, RangerDanger said:

Not to make y'all jealous, but I'll miss at least the 1st two periods, as I have to attend an 8th grade jazz band concert. Have you ever heard 8th graders attempt a "jazzy" version of Welcome to the Jungle? It's literally as bad as it sounds.

jim halpert GIF

9 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

You’re in a Trump mood tonight eh? Got your 24 vote ready for him?

Im just going with what makes you feel good. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, RangerDanger said:

I know where you are coming from. I am a middle school social studies teacher in Metuchen NJ and we just had the school play … actually the kids were pretty good… I am sure your 8th graders Jazz band concert will be fine.  I’m thinking they put in a lot of time to that. At least they won’t sound anything like the whiny crying devils fans who will find another lame excuse for the Rangers success! I will most likely run into these clowns at my local watering hole later tonight when I show up wearing my Rangers Fox jersey. Those devils fans can kiss my Irish ass! 

LGR!!

Edited by RangersLEETCH
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

Happy to be a part of the train

Don't forget Kreider and what he does to you and @Albatrosss and pretty much everybody on this board on a near game by game basis, except me and @Phil

What Kreider does to me is none of your business, but what I do to @Pete should be outlawed. 

1 hour ago, RangerDanger said:

It can't be worse than The Planet of the Apes Opera...

12 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Jeez Filip, you one unlucky bastard

Not unlucky.  A victim of multiple concussions.

We're not far off the day when a post-concussion scan will retire more people than it clears.