• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

So do You Play Rempe Game 2?

1 minute ago, Dunny said:

If you're going to play 4 minutes.. Play 3, and then sent someone in to orbit, elbows high, and proud for all to see.

Isn't that secretly what we're all here for? No? No! No, me neither. I swear. 

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 1

11 hours ago, siddious said:

Still rather have Rempe than my polish brother 

There's no one who doesn't love seeing Rempe in the lineup. Some people just freak out when he isn't and think that they won't win if he doesn't play. Well they won when Chytil played and lost last night when Rempe played, so yea now this nonsense should die.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I think it'd make sense. Roslovic has been useless. I don't care about points against Washington. 

They need someone to play with Kreider-Zib, 100%. Brooks suggested Vesey on the Up in the Blueseats podcast today. I don't know that that works considering how it failed not too long ago. I still think Cuylle is the best option to try, but more Roslovic is sure as shit not the answer.

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

They need someone to play with Kreider-Zib, 100%. Brooks suggested Vesey on the Up in the Blueseats podcast today. I don't know that that works considering how it failed not too long ago. I still think Cuylle is the best option to try, but more Roslovic is sure as shit not the answer.

Yup I'm totally down with Cuylle too. I'm just somewhat checked out of Roslovic so I almost don't care who. Maybe even Chytil could be interesting.

Posted (edited)

Keep the same lineup except for Rempe for Game 6.  

However, you want to start Vesey on the 1st line, have at it, Lavi should get the feel of the game early on, and switch the 1RW line up as necessary throughout the game based on who he thinks would be best on 1RW at that moment.  

Edited by Blue Heaven

47 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I think it'd make sense. Roslovic has been useless. I don't care about points against Washington. 

Roslovic is the only one creating on that line. I think he isn't getting the recognition he deserves. First in on pucks, a bit creative. Put him with Chytil and Cuylle; sure. He definitely isn't useless. We can talk about useless and it will start and end with all players making more than 6 mil per year.

Roslovic is one of those players that looks good for a few games and then disappears for long stretches.  Kind of like Brodzinski but a bit better.  Before coming here I believe he played more center than wing.  I would try him at 3C if you can find a RW to play with Kreider and Zibanejad 

38 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Roslovic is one of those players that looks good for a few games and then disappears for long stretches.  Kind of like Brodzinski but a bit better.  Before coming here I believe he played more center than wing.  I would try him at 3C if you can find a RW to play with Kreider and Zibanejad 

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

Roslovic is the only one creating on that line. I think he isn't getting the recognition he deserves. First in on pucks, a bit creative. Put him with Chytil and Cuylle; sure. He definitely isn't useless. We can talk about useless and it will start and end with all players making more than 6 mil per year.

Rosy has tremendous speed and a high-level of skill.

He’s just inconsistent.

Overall thus far through 9 games, he’s been above average.

Couple nights very good.

Couple nights pretty bad.

Mostly in between. 

But altogether he’s been fine.

They win when they all play together for a full game.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Phil said:

I’d love to see Cuylle on that line. And god knows he’s earned it. Rookie has been one of the most constant players all year long. 

with that said roslovic was fine until the last 2 games. Let’s hope he picks it up, same as some other guys too. 

Edited by siddious

16 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s not worked in the past. That’s for sure.

Brooks also said that it’s on CK and Zib to get themselves going.

And also that Vesey deserves more ice time… cause he does. And he does the things necessary to beat a team like Carolina. 

13 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Roslovic is a silky smooth skater. That’s about it. 

drury totally failed at the deadline 

I wound up liking Wennberg, but he’s a 4C. Complete zero on offense. He’s basically Goodrow without the track record of playoff success.

Agreed on Roslovic. He skates fast and that’s about it. He doesn’t play defense. Doesn’t take the body. Not good enough offensively to be missing all he’s missing and play in the top 6. He doesn’t have a bottom 6 game either. He should probably come out of the lineup but 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I wound up liking Wennberg, but he’s a 4C. Complete zero on offense. He’s basically Goodrow without the track record of playoff success.

Agreed on Roslovic. He skates fast and that’s about it. He doesn’t play defense. Doesn’t take the body. Not good enough offensively to be missing all he’s missing and play in the top 6. He doesn’t have a bottom 6 game either. He should probably come out of the lineup but 🤷‍♂️

Dude only looks to pass the puck, and when he finally shoots the puck you wish he passes the puck to the wide open man.  

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

If Roslovic does one more fucking fly by leading to a goal against, I hope he never plays here again.

Just now, Phil said:

If Roslovic does one more fucking fly by leading to a goal against, I hope he never plays here again.

The stakes are too high. Pull the plug now. I like your Cuylle idea. I'd even put Kakko there again with the hopes that Zibanejad and Kreider can be more aggressive knowing there's a sound defensive wing beside them. Chytil goes on the left or the right on the 3rd line.

• VINNY! 1
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, Phil said:

If he does that, he won't play here again because the season will be over and he's gonna sign with Utah.

3 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

Wennberg is a 4th liner but i like my 4th liners to be physical.  I like Goodrow for what he brings.  Dont like Wennberg at all.  Not sure why Drury picked him up.  Did we need a better PKer than what we had?  i dont get it. 

• Like 1