• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #1: Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — Teeth Out

Just now, RodrigueGabriel said:

Call a bunch of stupid penalties to set the tone and, then let them do whatever the fuck they want. Nailed it.

It’s a shame because the team has played great but the refereeing this game has been a 0/10. It’s horrific

• Applause 1

If You would've told me at the start of this season that we'd win the Presidents Trophy, a 7ft 4th liner would score our 1st goal of the playoffs, AND that the 2nd goal was in large part because of the physical play of Lafreniere, I would've laughed hysterically and then asked you for some of whatever pills you were popping......but here we are.

• LOL 2
  • Believe 3

5 minutes ago, RangerDanger said:

If You would've told me at the start of this season that we'd win the Presidents Trophy, a 7ft 4th liner would score our 1st goal of the playoffs, AND that the 2nd goal was in large part because of the physical play of Lafreniere, I would've laughed hysterically and then asked you for some of whatever pills you were popping......but here we are.

If you would’ve told me that the top line scores nothing, but the fourth line does… Oh wait, that’s sort of regularly occurring…

• LOL 1