• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ballsy Predictions - First Overall Seed in the 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition

1 hour ago, Karan said:

- @Phil better?

- Statistics and probability aside, it's still not really all that ballsy considering the context of this thread. Tweety would've probably made a ballsier prediction mate. 

- No certainly not by my definition, considering my prediction in this thread and the near-success of my take in the regular season ballsy thread 🙂 Perhaps you were thinking of some of the others and their parallel universe predictions 😄 

K. I disagree. Something that happens in just 14% of NHL playoffs history, that the Rangers themselves haven't done in 17 years feels pretty ballsy to me.

On 4/16/2024 at 10:51 AM, Cash or Czech said:

My ballsy prediction: Simon has at least one positive post during the duration of the playoffs

On 4/19/2024 at 11:32 PM, Albatrosss said:

Im so hard for Chytil. This guy will bring it!!

Putting this here for the scoreboard at the end of the postseason.

Speaking of Chytil I heard that he’s traveling to DC today?? Which means if he plays do the Rangers send down Rempe? If that occurs  the Rangers will become targets for Wilson and McIlrath …. Love see to Chytil out there but dislike  the idea of Rempe not being there for enforcement 

LGR 

Edited by RangersLEETCH

That's a good question. You don't have to "send anyone down" per se, but you're asking who comes out of the lineup if Chytil is good to go. And at this point, it's between Rempe, Goodrow, Wennberg, Cuylle, and Roslovic. Rempe and Roslovic have both scored already in the playoffs. Goodrow is built for the playoffs. Cuylle's been tossing the body. Maybe Wenneberg is the odd man out. 

5 hours ago, Phil said:

I want King of the Ring treatment — scepter and crown — and I want it presented to me by @Karan.

0RzPYF.gif

Funny guy hah! 😛 But it's rather appropriate that you picked Randy Savage as you and him have something in common here: a pair of raisins for balls.

Here's your crown motherfucker 😄 

Stone Cold And Vince Mcmahon GIFs | Tenor

• LMFAO 3

10 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

oh please nobody else wants to run this forum of yahoos and crazies.

I mean, uh, you're all wonderful upstanding people.

Please be respectful Lind it's Deranged Fucking yahoos and crazies! 

Edited by Dem