• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#76) Rangers vs New Jersey Devils — The Rempire Will Be Defeated by Ewoks

Laviolette got out coached on that first fight. NJ coach knew what he was doing.  Rangers would have been smarter to back away at the drop of the puck - especially Trouba and Miller.  Like I've been saying, the refs are not calling these fights according to the rules everyone agreed to years ago. I don't care but 91 should get a match penalty for starting the fight.  And he does.  Now let's see how this works.

Just now, Steve said:

Laviolette got out coached on that first fight. NJ coach knew what he was doing.  Rangers would have been smarter to back away at the drop of the puck - especially Trouba and Miller.  Like I've been saying, the refs are not calling these fights according to the rules everyone agreed to years ago. I don't care but 91 should get a match penalty for starting the fight.  And he does.  Now let's see how this works.

Trouba is out of the game. Pick your battles.

1 minute ago, Abe Froman said:

I have to say this game would be much better with Sam and Joe. Pang and the Islanders guy just don't cut it.

Sam going through all of the penalties would have been something to behold. lol

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • LMFAO 1
  • Bullseye 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Shesterkin pops someone if anyone gets near him in the crease.

absolutely, Igor got some pent up anger ready to be unleashed when presented