• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#75) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins — Trouba Is Risen

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sam "Rangers keep the pressure on, but haven't broken through".... He could call the action in my bedroom since I had kids. 

You mean you haven't convinced your wife yet to start a joint OnlyFans account? 

Rangers are having a ragged night. But at a loss how the NHL lets McCauley work another game. This kind of total shit is an embarrassment to the NHL. It's unprofessional.  The goal reversal and not calling a major of Rakkel are total garbage. 

sloppy game.  no reason why igor has to defend himself with no support or follow up by any single ranger!  totally unheard of and a terrible sign if this is how they are going to play and defend themselves when the playoffs start.  this is where Rempe is needed.  the rangers are deep in every part of the game but the dirty part.  teams that win in the playoffs and go deep have a physical dirty edge that includes backing each other up - especially the goalies and star players.  very frustrating to watch

Edited by Steve

If that Rakell hit doesn’t piss off the Rangers then nothing is going to fire them up tonight.  Four -two Rangers win final prediction /hope because I’m pissed. Pit could have not poked the bear with a stick but did.

• Believe 1

2 minutes ago, fletch said:

If that Rakell hit doesn’t piss off the Rangers then nothing is going to fire them up tonight.  Four -two Rangers win final prediction /hope because I’m pissed. Pit could have not poked the bear with a stick but did.

I’ve heard lots of LGR chants. You thino the crowd is out of it?

3 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I’ve heard lots of LGR chants. You thino the crowd is out of it?

I’m hoping for a response from the team.  I haven’t noticed the crowd either good or bad out of the ordinary 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Abe Froman said:

Don Murdoch for the trivia answer? (I looked on Records.NHL.Com)

FWIW, I was washing dishes, and turned around and yelled DON MURDOCH! at my wife. She stared at me blankly. That game marked the brief moment before he became a cocaine cowboy.

Edited by RodrigueGabriel
  • LOL 1
  • Cheers 1