• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#73) Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche — Deflate Nate (Yeah I Know It's Corny AF)

Just now, siddious said:

Points are nice but the bigger take away is how they play against the big boys and they did just fine for the most part. 

Yeah, I mean shootouts aren't too indicative of anything. This was a very good road game against a top dog.

A very very good avalanche team lost to a super team called the New York Rangers….wow!!!’ Cause hat a win in the road ….

should be easy the rest of the season 

hope I’m not reaching too far ahead but this Rangers team is incredible… stay healthy boys! All the way ! 
LGR

ED

• Applause 1
  • Believe 1

I do not pay too much heed to power rankings but those guys over at ESPN are so disrespectful to this Rangers team.  They have been all year long.  New ones due out tomorrow or Saturday but currently we are SIXTH on their list and we have beaten their top three teams Florida, Boston and now Colorado very recently.  Two of those games on the road.

Fuck you ESPN and the horse you rode in on.

• Bullseye 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 4