• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils — Payin' to Watch Hughes Lose Again

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

You mean, if you ever get out again!!  LOL

Playoffs my man, playoffs. 

1 minute ago, LindG1000 said:

It has to be true. Too coincidental.

On a related note, what the hell happened to your bagel-based podcast?

Every time I start thinking about bagels I end up having one instead of recording. I reset and then repeat. It’s a vicious cycle. The bagel game ain’t no joke.

• JIMMY! 1

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

Playoffs my man, playoffs. 

Every time I start thinking about bagels I end up having one instead of recording. I reset and then repeat. It’s a vicious cycle. The bagel game ain’t no joke.

They're just so wonderful. Perfectly crafted dough circles, flecked with salt and onion and poppy seeds, or delicately adorned with raisins, topped with glorious gobs of cream cheese and delicious lox. Or, lovingly kissed with heat for that perfect combination of crunch and chew, with a perfectly fried omelet, gooey cheese, delicious bacon, salt, pepper, ketchup, maybe a dash of hot sauce.

Truly, a gift from the heavens. Bagels. I love them so.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

They're just so wonderful. Perfectly crafted dough circles, flecked with salt and onion and poppy seeds, or delicately adorned with raisins, topped with glorious gobs of cream cheese and delicious lox. Or, lovingly kissed with heat for that perfect combination of crunch and chew, with a perfectly fried omelet, gooey cheese, delicious bacon, salt, pepper, ketchup, maybe a dash of hot sauce.

Are you banging your bagels?   

21 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

great now I have to go out and get one 

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

Rempe is definitely dropping the mitts tonight, devils just acquired Macdermid 

I forsee us fleecing them and then Rempe refusing to fight. Kid has been making some damn good decisions.

Oh MacDermid is for sure going to challenge Rempe tonight. MacDermid might be the best heavyweight fighter in the league. If I’m Rempe, I’m not giving him the time of day unless the game is already in hand. And even then, questionable just to rile him and then all up even more. You know they’re going to look for retribution because of how he trucked Bastian last time we played.

3 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

No. I'm outside of NYC. The bagels here leave something to be desired.

Bagels need to be boiled.  Outside NYC, really outside Brooklyn and Queens, they bake a lot of the time and what comes out is not a bagel.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Bagels need to be boiled.  Outside NYC, really outside Brooklyn and Queens, they bake a lot of the time and what comes out is not a bagel.

My dude, what they do to bagels, and what they do to SELL bagels is hilarious.

Place about a mile from when I lived in North Florida was like "oh, we have a machine that makes NYC water so when we boil them, it's the same", and then they had pork roll and taylor ham on the menu which was sketch AF.

Another one is like. importing water from Brooklyn.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

When McDermid challenged Rempe, I hope Rempe laughs and asks why they had to bring him in for a rookie whose played less than 10 games, tells him he's the reason he had to move to NJ, and then drops him with a hard righty

It would be a bigger j/o move for him to say all that, and then not fight him... "You came all this way for nothing lol" 

• LMFAO 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

It would be a bigger j/o move for him to say all that, and then not fight him... "You came all this way for nothing lol" 

100% this. Don't get punked, but if he goads MacDermid into doing something stupid and skates away laughing, he'll just grow his legend. Just like Avery scoring on Brodeur after the hand waiving.