• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Tyler Pitlick on Waivers

Phil

4 hours ago, phillyb said:

Imagine the New York Rangers going into the playoffs with Quick and Henrique on the roster haha. 

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

Zac Jones for Alec Martinez and we will be ready.....

That "Thump!" you just heard was Phil falling to the ground! 

Edstrom has come in and not made many/any obvious mistakes and with this team anyway, not giving away the puck when an obvious defensive zone exit available or not making a dangerous cross ice pass when on the rush.   I get it, it is a very small sample size so far but no real brain farts though two games puts you ahead of the game here.

His size is obviously intriguing.  If he can add some controlled aggression into the mix then that could very well be his ticket to a longer stay with the big club.  Look at Lindgren and Cuylle as recent role models for how to make that work. 

Edited by Kick save and a beauty

I think you need to be ready for Johnny Brodzinski as 3c going into the playoffs. And, I think so long as that line remains effective, we may just need to be comfortable with it. Sometimes the heroes don't wear capes, you know?

It's not ideal. It's not the choice I'd have made. But if he continues to play defensively responsible hockey and continues to just do the right things with Kakko and Cuylle, we can live with that.

• Keeps it 100 1

34 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

I think you need to be ready for Johnny Brodzinski as 3c going into the playoffs. And, I think so long as that line remains effective, we may just need to be comfortable with it. Sometimes the heroes don't wear capes, you know?

It's not ideal. It's not the choice I'd have made. But if he continues to play defensively responsible hockey and continues to just do the right things with Kakko and Cuylle, we can live with that.

He shoots!!  I'm good!  LOL