• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Cal Foote, and Dillon Dube, Alex Forementon Granted Indefinite Leaves of Absence

44 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I wonder what this could be. Tough for Philly losing him, but Ersson has been really good this year, so not the end of the world.

I feel like most of the games I’ve watched of the Flyers this year (not many I admit) Ersson has been in net and I agree, he’s been pretty good.

Weren't there rumors in the off-season about Philly potentially shopping Hart?

I still think he has a really high ceiling.

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

I feel like most of the games I’ve watched of the Flyers this year (not many I admit) Ersson has been in net and I agree, he’s been pretty good.

Weren't there rumors in the off-season about Philly potentially shopping Hart?

I still think he has a really high ceiling.

There were rumors, yes. I don't remember the teams, but he was being shopped. I think he has a rather high ceiling, as well. He's definitely gotten better, and still quite young.

This is going to cause such a pearl clutching fiasco in this country. It'll be nothing but "toxic hockey culture" for months. 

I'll probably have 5 new mandatory courses to complete to match all the "touching little boys penises is bad" mandatory training from the Grahaeme James Era.

If they truly truly did something egregious then I hope they swing from a tree, if only for the fact I'll have to listen to talking heads tell me why hockey is evil for the next 12 months. I guess we'll have have to wait for it to play out.

It's hard for me to fathom how much more sanitized the game can get at the grassroots level, if there was a problem at one time, it's long gone. Long long gone, but nobody will care. They'll latch on to this like nothing ever seen before.

Anyways, at least the NFL still gets a free pass. 

• Phil changed the title to Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Cal Foote, and Dillon Dube Granted Indefinite Leaves of Absence
28 minutes ago, Dunny said:

This is going to cause such a pearl clutching fiasco in this country. It'll be nothing but "toxic hockey culture" for months. 

I'll probably have 5 new mandatory courses to complete to match all the "touching little boys penises is bad" mandatory training from the Grahaeme James Era.

If they truly truly did something egregious then I hope they swing from a tree, if only for the fact I'll have to listen to talking heads tell me why hockey is evil for the next 12 months. I guess we'll have have to wait for it to play out.

It's hard for me to fathom how much more sanitized the game can get at the grassroots level, if there was a problem at one time, it's long gone. Long long gone, but nobody will care. They'll latch on to this like nothing ever seen before.

I mean the incident was about 5 years ago. What's "long gone"?

Anyways, at least the NFL still gets a free pass. 

What's that got to do with this? We supposed to ignore gang rape because "other sports do worse shit"? Holy whataboutism. Jesus.

17 minutes ago, Br4d said:

This is going to be 5 convictions or plea deals.  The authorities wouldn't have gone to this length without enough evidence to secure convictions.

This isn't the USA lol