• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers at St. Louis Blues — Big Ouchies

If I were the coaches I wouldn’t hesitate to pull Shesty if another goes in…no way that should go in…there was only one possible shooter on that rush and again forwards not knowing who to cover…Laffy was back but again in no man’s land covering no one…and Shesty should have had that one too…not the hardest of shots.  This team needs a defensive wake-up call..pulling your rock star goalie will light a fire!

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

If I were the coaches I wouldn’t hesitate to pull Shesty if another goes in…no way that should go in…there was only one possible shooter on that rush and again forwards not knowing who to cover…Laffy was back but again in no man’s land covering no one…and Shesty should have had that one too…not the hardest of shots.  This team needs a defensive wake-up call..pulling your rock star goalie will light a fire!

tick-tock.

It will never happen. They're getting cut up like foul smelling cheese.

Just now, RodrigueGabriel said:

The Rangers are "very aware" of their defensive issues. They just can't fucking do anything about them.

They have the best spectator view to watch the ineptness, right on the ice