• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers at St. Louis Blues — Big Ouchies

Brodzinski needs a return to the A. Not a bad little player but definitely a tweener. Not consistent NHL. And Blake Wheeler really needs to consider retirement. I honestly would not be surprised if this happens. He can’t play anymore. He’s cooked.

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • Keeps it 100 1

Sam and Joe calling Leddy's tackle of Laffy "the defensive play of the game"; thee broadcasts have moved into tedious nonsense. "OH, JOE, NICK LEDDY" OH SAM, GO FUCK YOUR PANCAKE MAKEEUP AND WHAT EVER THE FUCK IS GOING ON ON THE TOP OF YOUR BALD FUCKIN HEAD. 

40 minutes ago, siddious said:

Did I miss Othman getting sent down? Or is he just not in the lineup tonight?

I'm still scratching my head on how that situation went. He must have fucked up off ice. Great first game.  Then pretty much benched for the next 2. Team is starving for offense and they don't use him.

Then they call up Leschyshyn??? I swear that fucker is someone in the front office's nephew. He was doing absolutely nothing in the A. 

17 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

At some point the Rangers have to start getting dirty goals…not every goal is going to be a 4 pass, one timer deflection between the legs sexy goal..

Need a real physical center for that. Someone who is not afraid to go to the net, and live there.

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 1

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm still scratching my head on how that situation went. He must have fucked up off ice. Great first game.  Then pretty much benched for the next 2. Team is starving for offense and they don't use him.

Then they call up Leschyshyn??? I swear that fucker is someone in the front office's nephew. He was doing absolutely nothing in the A. 

Yea I dunno seemed like the perfect opportunity to try him in the top 6 for a few games.

this team consistently sucks at using prospects/developing.