• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Recall Jake Leschyshyn From Hartford

1 hour ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

The eternal Rangers struggle. I cannot recall a consistent, workmanlike effort since '94.

You must have been asleep for the Torts years and the trip to the finals under AV. 

I know it's easy to romanticize 1994 because they won, but let's not act like that was the only time the team was ever good. 

59 minutes ago, Pete said:

You must have been asleep for the Torts years and the trip to the finals under AV. 

I know it's easy to romanticize 1994 because they won, but let's not act like that was the only time the team was ever good. 

Torts years were the best. Time to rewatch the Road to the Winter Classic.

Edited by jsm7302

36 minutes ago, Sod16 said:

Did they really not see enough of this guy last year to figure out that he isn't an NHL player?

There are a lot of AHLers that are not NHL players.  Gotta have them anyway to play AHL hockey and sometimes other decisions and injuries result in them getting called up to fill a gap.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

I think a big part of this thinking, is that there wasn't a follow up season for a Keenan coached Rangers team. One and done and it seemed so perfect, because they won out. Meanwhile they all fucking hated his guts.  

13 minutes ago, Sod16 said:

Are you all ready to follow the drama of Jack Lechyshyn's current 40 game NHL pointless streak?

Reverse-Mushed!!  I like it Sod!!  He gets one tomorrow night in St. Lou!