• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2024 World Junior Championships

Pete

It's definitely an offensively challenged team, but it is what it is when you're missing you're top 6? 8? players, plus the Barlow injury.

Not having Russia, it will be an asterisk associated event, anyways, but I've been watching, they're plucky and work hard. I smell a sneaky gold medal.

My 7 yo is a massive Erie fan (I don't get it either) so we've been to 6 or 7 OHL games already, all over the place. I have the OHL cable package lol. Love junior hockey again. It's so good. They're so good.

Just wait to see how arrogant I get in the run up to the '24 draft with my new bag of sleepers.

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I’d trade him now while his value is high. His skating is atrocious as is his play in the D zone. Fortesque looks solid though.

I mean, they're not going to trade a guy they drafted 6 months ago. They knew what his skating was like when they took him. World Juniors doesn't raise any drafted player's value.

His skating is no worse than Stepan.