• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#20) Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres — https://aleskotalik.ytmnd.com/

Morphinity 2.0

Miller stunk, but Jones and Schneider had a decent game. Hopefully they can atleast build on their own efforts.  

Miller has been playing well.  Really off night for him. Give up on any hope that he's going to besuper physical. He's going to have these games,  just like everyone else.  

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

It sounds funny because Valley is generally a homer, but there's some truth that this team needs to lose games. Their 5v5 is not where it should be by a long shot. The record is a facade and they need to know it's a facade.

This is true. They are good, but not as insanely good as their record. Still great stockpiling points early of course.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Miller stunk, but Jones and Schneider had a decent game. Hopefully they can atleast build on their own efforts.  

Miller has been playing well.  Really off night for him. Give up on any hope that he's going to besuper physical. He's going to have these games,  just like everyone else.  

It's never been his game, and never will be. Everyone is just different. That will always be his thing. Still don't hate that he's here.

Edited by Sharpshooter

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

This is true. They are good, but not as insanely good as their record. Still great stockpiling points early of course.

No complaints stockpiling points to weather the storms throughout the long year. I've long been of the belief that come April, nobody cares what the points look like in October and November. It's too far removed and too many things change in between.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It's never been his game, and never will be. Everyone is just different. That will always be his thing. Still don't hate that he's here.

At the very least, he needs to be able to lean on anybody in front of the net. He's to big to rely on poke checks.

• Phil unpinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Was at the game. They stunk, but it’s one game so it is what it is. They’ll be better and Fox will do his thing.

Loved hearing the ref announce Benson’s cross-checking penalty as two minutes for “pushing.” Thanks for sending your best, NHL.

Lmfaoo the reffing really needs to be talked about it’s just bad all around. 

• Bullseye 1

5 minutes ago, siddious said:

Lmfaoo the reffing really needs to be talked about it’s just bad all around. 

In all of my years watching this sport, I have never seen such an awful interpretation of what the rules are. They really need to get these guys all into a room and explain what is what and what is expected of them on a nightly basis. Their incompetence has been just brutal so far this season. And it’s not even December.

I said it before and I said it again: I get that it’s a fast sport and that not each and every single call will be 100% in the eye of every fan. But this has gotten to the point of it being negligent against the sport. Some of these guys just aren’t cutting it. It’s the best hockey league in the world, and the players should be at an elite level and so should the officials and they just aren’t. Sooner or later they need to weed out the weak, because it’s gotten extremely bad.

We just didn't have it from the get-go.  Sloppy play, turnovers, & a whole bunch of shitty passing.  Igor did his best to keep us afloat, but we weren't having it tonight.

Nasty injury on my boy Kakko tonight, and it's looking like we're not going to see him for quite a while.  I feel bad for the kid!

...and here are the Top 7 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Ray Charles, who could definitely referee a game more accurately than these fucking buffoons!  God, they were awful all night!

4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I'll take 'Playing Down To Your Competition' for 200, please.

4 hours ago, Keirik said:

We couldn't afford a bigger bell? 

3 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Laffy taking some track time away from the Trouba Train!!

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Fuck, why am I not crushing beers with Brian Boyle at the game??????? 

3 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Don’t think your leg is supposed to move like that unless you’re the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz…

2 hours ago, Karan said:

Keirik's daughter probably has a more vicious left hook than that crosscheck but I'll take it. Let's do this!

2 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Okposo delivers the digit up the ass goal with seconds to go. Ooooof!

Unfortunately I think Valley has a bit of a point;  These guys are going to have to lose a few stinkers like this before they figure out "you can't play like an asshole and expect to win!".

We also got "Goalied" a bit again tonight...That save on Vesey?  WOW!

...and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Karan Karan!  Beware though, my man!!  That right cross she has could take down a bus!!

Here's hoping Kakko gets lucky, and doesn't have a long term injury!
Pray I Hope GIF

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Agreed. Seemed like for Bread, everything was a half stride off tonight. He was fighting the puck.

As for Wheeler, oof. Brutal night. Another one who was really fighting it.

6 on 5, they were back to the Gallant era perfect pass competition despite needing 2 goals. 

Back at it Wednesday with Fox and a replacement for Kakko. 

49 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Didn’t play great but had a chance to win.  Wheeler goal being wrongly disallowed and Vesey not burying a sure goal hurt.   3 of 4 regulation losses against teams they should beat easily.   Wonder if they have a problem getting up for these type games.  

It's a Rangers tradition.

1 hour ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Didn’t play great but had a chance to win.  Wheeler goal being wrongly disallowed and Vesey not burying a sure goal hurt.   3 of 4 regulation losses against teams they should beat easily.   Wonder if they have a problem getting up for these type games.  

I think they have a pill for problems getting up for certain games.

• JIMMY! 1