• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #4] Rangers vs. Nashville Predators — Return of the Mack [Truck]

Phil

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Bugg said:

Concerned that the core group is collectively getting old and moldy all at once,  or are simply waaaayyyy too comfortable.

They are not getting old, they are old as far as being in the NHL goes. And they are seemingly not like wine, that getting better with age. And just like sour wine that ain't getting better with age, they are not getting better no matter how many coaches Drury may bring in. Certainly, that gives them warm and fuzzy feeling, when they can just blame coaching. Makes me wonder, just how long it'll take the players to blame the new system for this shit show. I just feel bad for Levi, if that happens...

Edited by Cr00zng

Mama always said there'd be games like these!!!

What a fucking mess that was last night!  I really don't even think there's anything positive you could pull from that disaster.  One thing I will say is that when we have games like that, this board is absolutely hilarious!!

With that, here are the Top 22 (Holy Shit!  22!!!) nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by our new slogan (Credit @Sharpshooter Sharpy) No, Quit in NY (with the comma in the "correct" place"!)

14 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Do you all think Chris Hansen got confused when he saw Juuse Saros?

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

Nyquist always makes me think of NyQuil. Apparently the Rangers feel the same this period. 

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

Way to knock him down into depression now. LTIR. Bruised ego.

14 hours ago, CBrowningPI said:

Nyquist sounds like a sleeping female fart.

14 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Can you imagine Sam calling the weather?

13 hours ago, phillyb said:

It's out west, right? So I can just sleep through that bullshit. Fuck Quick. 

13 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

There’s no bright side there unless his equipment gets rerouted to the Gaza strip, never to be seen again

13 hours ago, Dem said:

Wow they don't score in the next couple of minutes I'm changing the channel to watch little house on the fucking prairie

13 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

Sometimes I get pissed at myself for following the Rangers

13 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Even for laying an egg, this is impressive. lol

13 hours ago, Dem said:

I knew I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue!!

13 hours ago, siddious said:

I wanna turn this off but I also want to see how bad quick is 

13 hours ago, siddious said:

Games like this used to be awesome when you knew the torts presser was coming 

13 hours ago, JHS said:

I saw more energy from our 80 year old president who just flew to Israel than this team.  What a mess!

13 hours ago, Dem said:

Getting pounded like Reilly Reid filming a gang bang

12 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

You’re gonna leave now? We got a pinball salesman on the prowl. Things are just getting good!

12 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

is there anything more annoying than the Spanish announcers yelling goal for 5 minutes?  Well, except for the Rangers play so far.

12 hours ago, Valriera said:

Well we look worse than Sam Alzheimer’s prognosis!

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

Brunettes shirt is too tight. Put down the cheeseburgers.

12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

After reviewing the play we have determined the Rangers do not know the rules anymore.

12 hours ago, Cr00zng said:

Um, only five minutes left? That’s a positive…

10 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

If any of you feel like watching the replay for whatever reason, don't. Just kick yourself in the nuts three times and go to bed.

I'm not even going to comment on the game, because it was simply downright fucking putrid.  Just burn the tape and have fun at practice tomorrow, Rangers.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one!

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Valriera Val!!

I swear, when I heard Sam make the save call, the first thing I thought of was you guys ripping him to pieces!!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1