• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #4] Rangers vs. Nashville Predators — Return of the Mack [Truck]

Phil

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Peter Laviolette DONE in New York.

It's probably either him or the vet culture.

Drury took the easy way out last year.

Hopefully something gets rolling on the trip and we don't have to start counting how many angels are dancing on the head of this particular pin.

1 minute ago, Br4d said:

It's probably either him or the vet culture.

Drury took the easy way out last year.

Hopefully something gets rolling on the trip and we don't have to start counting how many angels are dancing on the head of this particular pin.

I mean, I'm glad they got a coach, but I always saw thought this was a personnel issue too. We'll see how things shake out the next couple of weeks.

I mean, I’m not worried. We all knew (or should have known) that there were going to be bumps in October. It’s a new system. New voice. It happens. That being said, no excuse to just pull a total no-show like that. And here’s the thing, if things ever did tumble and go awry this season, the next ones to go will be the guys in the locker room and the culture will be the one questioned. 

That being said, far away from that. Horrible showing tonight, and no excuse to stink up a building they did tonight. But, opportunities exist to rebound. And we’ll see what this trip provides.

7 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

The next five games will be better. At least it’s on the West and if the NYR continue to play like this, it’ll be easy just shut it off. Good night everyone…

Saturday figures to give us all and excuse to tie a serious bag on to watch this ongoing shitshow. 

Concerned that the core group is collectively getting old and moldy all at once,  or are simply waaaayyyy too comfortable. Aren't going to win many games losing majority of puck battles, not defending I F O your net, nor attacking the opposing goal. it's too easy for the opposition so far.