• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ballsy Predictions - 2023-24 Season Edition

LindG1000

On 9/11/2023 at 2:29 PM, Ozzy said:

Oh Awesome...got here in time before someone stole my thunder!!!

Kakko: 33 goals - 42 assists for 75 points!!!

On 9/11/2023 at 3:31 PM, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Kakko and Laf both have at least 70 points

Drury has been instructing coaches to keep them cheap so they don't have to get paid big $ until the cap goes up a lot. Now its time they finally get unleashed

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

45 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

To be fair, @Phil prefers the less desirable AEW nonsense over WWE.  Which is odd being WWE is the hottest its been since Ruthless Aggression.

To be fair, Phil hasn't watched WWE in like 15 years. But to non-wrestling people, "WWE" is wrestling because it's both a noun and a verb, like Kleenex or Google.

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

To be fair, Phil hasn't watched WWE in like 15 years. But to non-wrestling people, "WWE" is wrestling because it's both a noun and a verb, like Kleenex or Google.

That doesn't help clarify what WWE is, nor is Kleenex a verb. Nobody says let me Kleenex myself. I think the one you were going for was Clorox.

• LMFAO 1

10 hours ago, Pete said:

That doesn't help clarify what WWE is, nor is Kleenex a verb. Nobody says let me Kleenex myself. I think the one you were going for was Clorox.

Yeah, Clorox and Google. Less so Kleenex, but Kleenex fits the category takeover like WWE did to wrestling. It exists everywhere outside of their world, but because they're the biggest giant in the industry, if you say "wrestling," people assume you watch them.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Yeah, Clorox and Google. Less so Kleenex, but Kleenex fits the category takeover like WWE did to wrestling. It exists everywhere outside of their world, but because they're the biggest giant in the industry, if you say "wrestling," people assume you watch them.

Ahhhhhhh. Thanks for that clarifying. 

Also add, Band-Aid, and Tylenol in lieu of adhesive bandages and acetaminophen.