• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2023-24: Roll Call

Phil

See the list of participants from last season below.

Returning/confirmed members are noted by a ✅.

✅ 1 / Grimson Reapers@Phil

✅ 2 / Advanced Stastny@Morphinity 2.0

✅ 3 / Two Buck Tkachuk@Cash or Czech

✅ 4 / Blue Bar Good @LindG1000

✅ 5 / Puck Bunnies@fletch

✅ 6 / Troub Lies@Drew a Penalty

✅ 7 / The Replacements@Shane Falco

8 / Puck daddy@lefty9

✅ 9 / Bro's Before Hossa@Puck Head

✅ 10 / Bunch of Jerks@CardiacCanes06

Please reply to this thread if you intend to return. If you do not respond in a timely manner or wish to opt out, your spot will go to another member.

We have TWO extra spots this year, so if anyone wants in, please let me know.

Open spots will be given out to other community members who respond in this thread, so if you have an interest in joining, please let me know. Transient users need not apply. This is a highly-active league. Even if you feel your season is lost, we don't take kindly to owners who abandon their teams. I've stripped ownership away over this in the past and I'll do it again if I have to.

The buy in is the same as last season ($20 per head) and will be due closer to the start of the season.

Regarding potential changes to scoring or league settings, let's save that for the official thread once we have a proper head count.

Thanks,

Phi

• Applause 1

4 hours ago, Keirik said:

What is the format? I may be interested but I’m not sure my time with the new addition to the family. 

• Type: Head-to-head, daily
  • Skater Scoring: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG), and Blocked Shots (BLK)
  • Goalie Scoring: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)
  • Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
  • Max acquisitions per week: 2
  • No max acquisitions
  • No max trades on the season
  • Trades are reviewed by league and can be vetoed by majority vote
  • Players are on waivers for one day
  • Minimum goalie appearances per team, per week is three
  • Roster changes are daily, effective tomorrow
  • Applause 1

46 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

• Type: Head-to-head, daily
  • Skater Scoring: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG), and Blocked Shots (BLK)
  • Goalie Scoring: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)
  • Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
  • Max acquisitions per week: 2
  • No max acquisitions
  • No max trades on the season
  • Trades are reviewed by league and can be vetoed by majority vote
  • Players are on waivers for one day
  • Minimum goalie appearances per team, per week is three
  • Roster changes are daily, effective tomorrow

White on white. Like the invisible ink feel forcing me to change to the dark side theme 😛

very similar to the league I run. Let me see if we are doing that league again this year. No IR+ spot btw? 

6 minutes ago, Keirik said:

White on white. Like the invisible ink feel forcing me to change to the dark side theme 😛

very similar to the league I run. Let me see if we are doing that league again this year. No IR+ spot btw? 

Dark mode is just better. You’re welcome. 😘

And yeah we have IR+ as well. I guess it just wasn’t included in the post I copied from.

5 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

So...anybody able to see what email I used for this league?

You set it to hidden, so I can't view it. If you'd like, I can just re-send an invitation to manage your team to another email address.