• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Coyotes Place Alex Galchenyuk on Unconditional Waivers for Purposes of Contract Termination; Will Enter NHL/NHLPA Assistance Program

Phil

• Phil changed the title to Coyotes Place Alex Galchenyuk on Unconditional Waivers for Purposes of Contract Termination; Will Enter NHL/NHLPA Assistance Program
  • 3 months later...

The video of Galchenyuk in the back of the cop car directly following his arrest has been released. 

I am going to be honest: some of the language (most of it) is really brutal. I’m posting it, but if the mods deem it be too much to the hate speech in it (some racial terminology), I’ll totally understand taking it down.

With that being said, I’m glad it was released and all of the teams, the fans, his friends and family see how much of an animal he is/was. Guy needs a lot of help and is hopefully getting it.

Anyway, here it is. And again, definitely NSFW:

6 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

The video of Galchenyuk in the back of the cop car directly following his arrest has been released. 

I am going to be honest: some of the language (most of it) is really brutal. I’m posting it, but if the mods deem it be too much to the hate speech in it (some racial terminology), I’ll totally understand taking it down.

With that being said, I’m glad it was released and all of the teams, the fans, his friends and family see how much of an animal he is/was. Guy needs a lot of help and is hopefully getting it.

Alcohol is a powerful drug. Being a cop isn't easy. This guy has some severe issues. 

Glad he is getting ousted; maybe he will seek the help he needs. Zero respect for this entitled attitude, hope he goes back to Russia, never to be heard from again.

17 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Alcohol is a powerful drug. Being a cop isn't easy. This guy has some severe issues. 

Glad he is getting ousted; maybe he will seek the help he needs. Zero respect for this entitled attitude, hope he goes back to Russia, never to be heard from again.

He's from Milwaukee though

9 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Obviously there’s a lot to behind this which I don’t care to touch BUT…. From a purely comedic stand point this is also just pure gold. 

• Bullseye 1

54 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I bet his attorney is very happy lol

I'm curious to see how the plea bargaining goes!!!  LOL

They might just see this guy in an orange jumpsuit, cleaning up cans and paper on the side of the road!!!

I think he'd line up perfectly on the end of a Ukrainian missile with his russian mobster act. There's being drunk and then there's this. This is so far over the line he can repent all he wants, he should pay a huge price for this bs.

The definition of Douche Bag.

Edited by jsrangers

16 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

lmfao