• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#65) Rangers at Buffalo Sabres — Drury Send His Regards

Phil

Mr softee Miller gets thrown off the pile by someone 6" shorter than him. I'm sorry he's a terrible defenseman. Makes a few good offensive moves a game. I just don't understand the fascination w him.

• Keeps it 100 2

7 minutes ago, Dem said:

Mr softee Miller gets thrown off the pile by someone 6" shorter than him. I'm sorry he's a terrible defenseman. Makes a few good offensive moves a game. I just don't understand the fascination w him.

If you take spitting out of his arsenal he's got nothing,

He sure did get flung off that pile by Middlestead (sp) with literally no effort and Miller just skated away in shame or so I would hope.

• LMFAO 1

This has been such a frustrating game to watch.  You figure after giving up 10, Buff would play a tougher game.  But Rangers are being out hustled to the puck all over the ice!

And how is Kreider being held up in his own offensive zone become interference on him?

Just now, ausman said:

This has been such a frustrating game to watch.  You figure after giving up 10, Buff would play a tougher game.  But Rangers are being out hustled to the puck all over the ice!

And how is Kreider being held up in his own offensive zone become interference on him?

Forget that. Just saw it.  Dumb.

Just now, jsrangers said:

If you take spitting out of his arsenal he's got nothing,

He sure did get flung off that pile by Middlestead (sp) with literally no effort and Miller just skated away in shame or so I would hope.

Just unreal the lack of assertiveness let alone aggression. Need to move that bum

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Is Tarasenko hurt? Haven't seen him in the 3rd. Seemed like the only forward doing anything in the 1st. 

not sure, I agree I thought he was one of the very few who was noticeable and not for all the wrong reasons.