• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Trade Ideas

cupalife

2 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

2 hours ago, josh said:

No Way What GIF

Again, this is like the Chytil situation, a young skilled guy that needs a chance at real minutes, including power play time.   Laf should be given a chance to play top 6 minutes, how long does he stay blocked by Kreids and Bread, 3 or 4 years?  If he can't make the switch to the right side he is stuck on the third line.

Unless, they keep him with Mika and Kaapo.   I'd like to see that line play a bit more together.

8 minutes ago, deejaid said:

Again, this is like the Chytil situation, a young skilled guy that needs a chance at real minutes, including power play time.   Laf should be given a chance to play top 6 minutes, how long does he stay blocked by Kreids and Bread, 3 or 4 years?  If he can't make the switch to the right side he is stuck on the third line.

Unless, they keep him with Mika and Kaapo.   I'd like to see that line play a bit more together.

He can get this time here with some simple team management changes that I’ve discussed for years. 2 pp units, spread out the talent and size, and stop fucking with the lines after special teams. 
you want him to be successful? Put him in a spot where he can be successful.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, josh said:

He can get this time here with some simple team management changes that I’ve discussed for years. 2 pp units, spread out the talent and size, and stop fucking with the lines after special teams. 
you want him to be successful? Put him in a spot where he can be successful.

This isn't rocket science. Just play the roster as it is constructed. 3 lines splitting ice time evenly and the fourth filling in for 10-12 through out the game. We have the talent and youth to fill and develop the top 9.