• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #10] Rangers at Arizona Coyotes — Locker Room Refugees

Drew a Penalty

Not pretty, but I'll take it.

Has GG lost confidence in Halak already?  This was a textbook situation for starting Halak (second of back to back against a weak team in the middle of a three in four nights).  Unsettling thought: we probably would not have won this won with Halak in goal.

Just now, Sod16 said:

Not pretty, but I'll take it.

Has GG lost confidence in Halak already?  This was a textbook situation for starting Halak (second of back to back against a weak team in the middle of a three in four nights).  Unsettling thought: we probably would not have won this won with Halak in goal.

Hard not to with how bad he’s been. I do think most of it was just putting the best out there to continue good vibes after a bit of a rough stretch there, at least with having trouble scoring. Get a couple wins and build momentum…

I like this whole idea of solid 3rd periods!  I think I can really get used to that! 

...And here are the Top 5 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT:

11 hours ago, Bugg said:

It is the Mullett Arena, so suspect it's Blatz, served in a beer ball, with red solo cups. 

4 hours ago, josh said:

Arizona is a fan base where you’ll see  someone wearing a Bruins jersey to a Rangers-Yotes game. 

3 hours ago, leetchy2 said:

Gonna get vertigo with this camera angle.

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Anyone else still twitch and get nervous when you hear Sam say "Nemeth with the puck"? Just me?

1 hour ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

NEWSFLASH: Lindgren plays 3rd period using a fan’s dentures. 

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @The Dude, and the answer to your question is quite simply, my left eyelid twitches, and I feel light-headed when I hear the phrase "Nemeth with the puck"!

Let's go home and get some wins!  I liked the effort on this trip, even though our oppositions weren't exactly the '72 Bruins....Just get W's!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

• Phil unpinned this topic
10 minutes ago, CCCP said:

pretty pathetic.  pulled out a win by the skin of their teeth against the worse team in the league.  GG got scared he would get canned if they lost to Coyotes and started Shesty back to back.  

Back to back games, on the road, against a goalie that was pretty good last night...I thought we played a fairly solid game with minimal mistakes.  Surely wasn't a Picasso, but a W is a W.

We'll be better...it's only 10 games in, Simon!  Hang tight my man!  We'll get there!  😃

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Back to back games, on the road, against a goalie that was pretty good last night...I thought we played a fairly solid game with minimal mistakes.  Surely wasn't a Picasso, but a W is a W.

We'll be better...it's only 10 games in, Simon!  Hang tight my man!  We'll get there!  😃

get where?  eeked out a win against one of the worst teams in the league.  Arizona takes a stupid penalty at the end and saves the rangers.  otherwise the rangers would've lost in the Shootout

• LMFAO 1