• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #9] Rangers at Dallas Stars — Breaking the Streak (Pls)

Drew a Penalty

2 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

He's earning it, though. He's been noticeable in a good way, he's been working his ass off, and got rewarded nicely for it today.

Looks a lot like a guy who got scared shitless when he didn't make the team out of camp.

Very Happy for him ,but not tops I yet

2 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

He's earning it, though. He's been noticeable in a good way, he's been working his ass off, and got rewarded nicely for it today.

Looks a lot like a guy who got scared shitless when he didn't make the team out of camp.

I think the scared shitless part came when he cleared waivers. That told him nobody wanted him even for free. Not gonna lie, it surprised me a lot that he wasn’t claimed for nothing. If he buries even a third of his chances he’s a 20 goal guy.

11 hours ago, Keirik said:

Day buzz turns into night regrets at the snap of a finger 

So, my wife woke me up in a panic that the new dog, who she put on the chain in the back (we usually walk) had ran away after pulling the chain out. 

the dog was at the front door with the chain and grounder still attached to her collar 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

• Phil unpinned this topic

A little matinee Rangers Saturday in Big D, and our hero turns out to be none other than "the Goat"!!!!

Just a fabulous 3rd period from the boys, and time to start stringing together some wins!

Credit Grandpa Gallant, for finally putting Zac with Trouba and pushing Miller down with Schneider.  That seemed to be a great move!  Maybe that will solidify our pairings...or at least one can hope!

...Anyway here are the Top 10 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT:

21 hours ago, CBrowningPI said:

This needs to be a statement game. They need to win convincingly, like 6-2.

Nice call Browny!!!

20 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Over/Under 2:15 Icetime Before Kravtsov Skates Off The Ice Injured 

20 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Does that Stars jersey have a dimmer switch?

19 hours ago, josh said:

Schneider could hear John, just didn’t want to talk 😂 

19 hours ago, leetchy2 said:

Down goes Kravsov, Down goes Kravsov, Down goes Kravsov.

19 hours ago, Bugg said:

Jimmy Vesey has not lost that total inability to score. 

19 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Learned my first Russian word today.  Kravtsov means made of glass. 

18 hours ago, Keirik said:

Vinny Jones ! Tom Jones! Indiana Jone!

18 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Hell just froze over, Gauthier hit the empty net 

18 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Someone check on @The Dude. If he's unconscious from joy, get him help. If he's conscious, please mind the sticky stuff!!!

…and the winning quotes for tonight’s GDT goes to: RJ@RJWantsTheCup and G-Man @LindG1000

Poor Kravvy!  What else can you say?  Hopefully he gets back soon, but in the meantime, we have this Gauthier guy playing a pretty good game yesterday. 

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that the first thing I thought of was @The Dude having a stiffy watching Goat pull off what could be a "Goal of the Year" type play!

Great win yesterday, and on to Arizona to take care of business!!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 2

On 10/29/2022 at 9:41 AM, Keirik said:

2pm start. Right smack in the middle of the day. Ugh. 

Yea I had no idea it was such an early game.  I spent most of my day streaming college football.  Went to put on MSG Go and loaded this GDT and saw it was already 7 or 8 pages and was like wtf man.  Checked scores and saw the game was already over lol.  Missed it completely. 

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yea I had no idea it was such an early game.  I spent most of my day streaming college football.  Went to put on MSG Go and loaded this GDT and saw it was already 7 or 8 pages and was like wtf man.  Checked scores and saw the game was already over lol.  Missed it completely. 

We win when you dont watch. Thats what in hearing here.....