• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECF #6: Rangers @ Lightning — Got 'Em Right Where We Want 'Em... Again

49 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I am down to my last tshirt that I have worn on during playoff games in which they haven't lost.  I have my main computer monitor set to 31% brightness and contrast instead of my usual 30%.  I have my secondary computer monitor set to 20% brightness/contrast instead of its normal 25%.   LFGR!!!!!

Fingers crossed this shakes it cause they haven’t won since I quit drinking and I just can’t bring myself to do it. Ugh 

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I am down to my last tshirt that I have worn on during playoff games in which they haven't lost.  I have my main computer monitor set to 31% brightness and contrast instead of my usual 30%.  I have my secondary computer monitor set to 20% brightness/contrast instead of its normal 25%.   LFGR!!!!!

I do none of that, will probably turn on ESPN+ a little after eight, wanna miss all the yelping on ESPN and of course the national anthem….

LFGR!!!

Edited by Cr00zng
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I do none of that, will probably turn on ESPN+ a little after eight, wanna miss all the yelping on ESPN and of course the national anthem….

LFGR!!!

3 hours ago, rmc51 said:

I would kill to see Gauthier get a go. Probably the only guy on the roster who would have no qualms about driving the puck straight to the net and make Vasy feel uncomfortable on a rush or two like that. Whether he scores or not is a different story lol

I Love You Hearts GIF by Chippy the Dog

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

33 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

share kiss GIF

think I’ll bust out my 94 Gartner jersey tonight first time in years, has autographs I collected 93-95 like Mess, Leetch, Richter, Graves, Buke, Robitile, Kocher.  Lots of Garden scars on it since it hasn’t been washed since 93 lol.

Edited by mbob
  • Believe 2

4 hours ago, rmc51 said:

You mean....NOT play like pussies? Crash the net? Drive to the net? Dangle and let skilled puck carriers try some shit out? Be aggressive? Not think pass first? These would be different things. They are certainly capable of doing any of that. 

Hope Kakko isn't sat, yet hope they can get Gauthier into the lineup.  I'd even try Jones in place of Braun or Schneider. 

In all likelihood we will just see Gallant use the PP 1 unit as a regular line and try to cause some confusion as far as match ups go. 

1 hour ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Some chatter sparked by Mercogliano that Kakko may end up being a scratch, which would be pretty shocking. Guess we’ll see in a little over an hour.

if anything the kid line should stay together AND get more ice-time.

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

Good - if he’s too hurt to play we have fresh legs waiting and at this point fresh legs are very very important. I understand not doing it, but I’d have sat goodrow too. Puts us very thin at C tho but surely a healthy and rested Gauthier or hunt is going to be more effective than either of those guys injured