• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF: (2A) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (3A) Tampa Bay Lightning

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Leafs in 4
    • Leafs in 5
    • Leafs in 6
    • Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

14 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Everytime I watch him he blows. Never has eye popping numbers, either. Very cerebral. Just spends game on his knees. If he was 5'8 I would have saw him in the PJHL.

But he's not 5-8, so why not use your size to your advantage? If Chara was 5-8, he'd blow, too.

1 minute ago, siddious said:

I actually just feel bad for Toronto imagine being one of their fans .. I’d be losing it

Oh man yeah they've got to be close to jumping off a bridge right now. Man, if they drop this series in Game 7 after being up 3-2...yikes. 

10 minutes ago, Karan said:

Oh man yeah they've got to be close to jumping off a bridge right now. Man, if they drop this series in Game 7 after being up 3-2...yikes. 

On the one hand, it's Toronto and if Matthews sneezes we all have to hear about it. On the other hand, this is probably close to how bad it would be if the Rangers never conquered the "1940!" cup drought in 94, so I feel a little sorry for them.

8 minutes ago, AliveIn94 said:

On the one hand, it's Toronto and if Matthews sneezes we all have to hear about it. On the other hand, this is probably close to how bad it would be if the Rangers never conquered the "1940!" cup drought in 94, so I feel a little sorry for them.

Have you ever met a Leafs fan? They celebrate cup wins for a 3 game winning streak in November lol