• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF: (2A) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (3A) Tampa Bay Lightning

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Leafs in 4
    • Leafs in 5
    • Leafs in 6
    • Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

1 hour ago, Pete said:

The first goal for Tampa will just wreck Toronto psyche. They're mentally soft. 

Well the 5 minute PK because their dumbass 4th liner got thrown out 5 minutes into the game didn't wreck their psyche. It surely must be the first goal Tampa scores. Maybe sometime in game 2 or even 3! 

5 minutes ago, Morphinity said:

Well the 5 minute PK because their dumbass 4th liner got thrown out 5 minutes into the game didn't wreck their psyche. It surely must be the first goal Tampa scores. Maybe sometime in game 2 or even 3! 

Do you realistically think Tampa isn't scoring until game 3?

Come on. Let's not be silly here. 

Wtf is Kyle Clifford thinking there? Whay a dumb fucking “play.” I also picked Tampa winning this series and I think the Leafs losing would be hilarious. 

Hell, I’d tune into the insufferable Danglecast just to hear their reactions. 

10 minutes ago, Morphinity said:

If they play like they did in Game 1, they might not score this series. 

That's true but I wouldn't get into the habit of judging two teams when one team was playing their best hockey and the other team was playing their worst. 

9 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Tampa was steam rolling teams down the stretch. Putting up 3-4+ goals a game no problem. Toronto is trash defensively. Game 1 was a write-off in my opinion. Not much to take from it other than it was only one game.

Yep Tampa didn’t even show up imo. That fight at the end will have woken them up. 

let’s not forget was it 3-0 or 3-1 series lead for Toronto last year and they still lost

Funny thing about when a series starts likes this against a defending Cup champion....sometimes teams forget that all you need is a split in the other team's building.  If this comes back to Tampa at 1-1, I could very well see this series done in 6.

Why does Simmonds/Maroon get $2250 fine, that is the maximum allowable under the CBA while Perry gets $2500 for the same thing?  

How can their be 2 different numbers for the maximum allowable under the CBA?  Wouldnt it be one or the other?