• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hottest Cold Food Takes

Phil

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

...and there it is. The worst possible meal imaginable.

This coming from a guy who eats Fruit loops in his Mac & Cheese!!!  LOL  ....killing me!!! 

Oh man, I'm literally laughing as I'm typing this!!!

4 minutes ago, Karan said:

Try those next day cold McDonald's fries but with some hot fresh poutine gravy and cheese. Now that combination is some good shit. 

I think @Phil just threw up in his mouth!!!   ...Gravy & cheese may work pretty good, Karan!!!

4 minutes ago, G1000 said:

This thread is a testament to "I don't own an air fryer" or "I have no idea how to reheat food"

And it's painful shit. You guys are turning my stomach in knots with some of these takes.

Nah, there's just something magical happening between radiating my food and the delicious MSG sprinkled all over it.

8 minutes ago, G1000 said:

This thread is a testament to "I don't own an air fryer" or "I have no idea how to reheat food"

And it's painful shit. You guys are turning my stomach in knots with some of these takes.

You spelled..."I'm too lazy to reheat food" incorrectly!!  LOL

Edited by Ozzy
  • Keeps it 100 1

27 minutes ago, G1000 said:

I own an air fryer. I still love cold fried chicken.

Alright, cold mcdonalds is disgusting. The fries are especially bad after being left out. 

I’ve def put chicken nuggets in a salad before. 

Glad someone else brought up Phil’s wife for this one lolol (don’t forget the fucking swiss cheese). 

I’ll co-sign chinese food but I tend to heat that up on the stove top if it includes rice. 

Made some chicken drums last night and the only reason they weren’t left out overnight is because my new girlfriend won’t eat it unless it’s refrigerated. 

Oh, also, I got a divorce. 

Edited by phillyb
  • LMFAO 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

7 hours ago, G1000 said:

I agree, some of these takes are gross...

Out of everything mentioned, the only thing I'll eat cold, on the rare occasion... fries. But they have to be seasoned. Usually a drunken eat.