• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hottest Cold Food Takes

Phil

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I semi agree with this.  I love pizza the next morning, with the box left out all night.  Not refrigerated.  

The court finds that qualifies as cold pizza, we welcome you to the team. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I semi agree with this.  I love pizza the next morning, with the box left out all night.  Not refrigerated.  

I leave shit out unrefrigerated all the time. In fact, I don't really refrigerate leftovers...wait, I also seldom make enough food for leftovers...ok, I'm starting over. What are we talking about?

*scrolls up*

Ahhhh yes, cold food. So yeah, def pizza left out overnight. I'll definitely fuck with cold chicken wings, but if I have leftover wings, I usually put them in a pan and doctor/add to the sauce rather than eat them cold. 

30 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Chicken nugget salad lol.

How low can we go ? 

Oh dude, it's actually pretty good with the Caesar salad from 7-11!!

...then again when you're dealing with me, I have the culinary wizardry of a 2nd grader.  I'm getting better at the air fryer though.  Those fucking things are awesome for wings, and fried shrimp.

Please note:  Never air fry anything with chocolate in it....(from experience)  LOL

• Applause 1

31 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Oh dude, it's actually pretty good with the Caesar salad from 7-11!!

...then again when you're dealing with me, I have the culinary wizardry of a 2nd grader.  I'm getting better at the air fryer though.  Those fucking things are awesome for wings, and fried shrimp.

Please note:  Never air fry anything with chocolate in it....(from experience)  LOL

Air fryer is game changing. Tater tots in the air fryer come out perfect lol

• TroCheckmark 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

I'm still not over @Ozzy eating cold fries, let alone cold fries the next morning. Ruined my whole day.

LOL  That bad eh??

Good thing I didn't list another favorite:  Left-over-morning White Castle cheeseburgers!!!  OMG...The best!!!