• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#29) Rangers at Arizona Coyotes — If They Lose, We Riot!

Phil

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Will Hajek be doing this in NHL'22 or, like, a real game? 

I feel the Hajek hate around here is super overblown and ridiculous, as is the Chytil stuff, much like the Gauthier shit was/is. 

And people are saying IM super negative around here because I was shitting on Nemeth, Miller, Hunt and Georgiev? Yet here everyone is a month+ later shitting on them. 

Ima say it..... "Told ya so". 

Hang on with Hajek.  Let the guy get some reps. He hasn't been any worse than Nemeth, Miller or Tinordi. First game back he looked fine.  I didn't watch last night. 

28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I feel the Hajek hate around here is super overblown and ridiculous, as is the Chytil stuff, much like the Gauthier shit was/is. 

And people are saying IM super negative around here because I was shitting on Nemeth, Miller, Hunt and Georgiev? Yet here everyone is a month+ later shitting on them. 

Ima say it..... "Told ya so". 

Hang on with Hajek.  Let the guy get some reps. He hasn't been any worse than Nemeth, Miller or Tinordi. First game back he looked fine.  I didn't watch last night. 

Hajek is as Bill Parcells might say, a JAG, just another guy. He really hasn't shown much. He's here because Lundqvist, Jones and Schneider aren't quite ready. It's why Tinordi and Nemeth are here too(and the less said about Nemeth's awful multi year contract, the better). Whether any of those 3 youngsters lock down a lineup spot between now and the end of the season, who knows. 

Miller has shown a lot more than any of them. Simply hasn't done so every night. 

Chytil....jeez. Looks like night after night he is just along for the ride, no value added. Doesn't go to the net, doesn't shoot, doesn't dish to his linemates, easily bodied at the blue line. NYR are playing without a 3rd line. 

Edited by Bugg

16 minutes ago, josh said:

Gallant hinted at lineup changes. 

Interesting 

Well Chytil has been pretty brutal. No production, no physicality, no energy, no faceoff success. 
  Hell, at this rate, I’m not even sure he would be very enticing for another team in a trade. 

Just now, Keirik said:

Well Chytil has been pretty brutal. No production, no physicality, no energy, no faceoff success. 
  Hell, at this rate, I’m not even sure he would be very enticing for another team in a trade. 

Against good teams.

Think he'd get a chance against Arizona. It's s good opportunity to get going again