• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#29) Rangers at Arizona Coyotes — If They Lose, We Riot!

Phil

17 minutes ago, G1000 said:

That's twice now we've faced a team and they immediately had a COVID outbreak within the last week.

Are....are we the bad guys?

I was going to ask... what are the current testing protocols? Are they getting tested regularly? Only when symptomatic unless exposed?

1 minute ago, josh said:

I was going to ask... what are the current testing protocols? Are they getting tested regularly? Only when symptomatic unless exposed?

Probably, but my understanding is this: you're contagious up to two days before symptom onset/positive test. So if the players are testing positive in Nashville and in Arizona, there's a 100% chance they were contagious. 

I'd expect we see cases shortly.

19 hours ago, jsrangers said:

Sure on garbage Devils teams that never sniffed the playoffs (once in a decade). If that's our goal he could be the guy.

As a backup, does the shitty teams he's played for defy him (he helped get them to that playoff berth by carrying the load when Schneider got hurt)? He's got ok numbers for a backup. Similar to the names being floated around. 

If nobody bites on a trade for Georgiev,  I can see teams having interest in Kinkaid. You can do a lot worse than having Kinkaid be the back up, especially at his price tag. 

Edited by The Dude