• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chytil

That line is supporting some offense.  I currently have no problem with their output. If Chytil isn't producing,  Lafreniere is. If neither of them are, Gauthier is. I'm expecting them to put it all together and start being a line opponents seriously need to worry about. 

8 minutes ago, CCCP said:

It’s obvious Gaut doesnt belong in the NHL. No shot, no vision, no play making ability. You put someone half decent on that line and i bet it produces better 

You've just accurately described Chris Kreider, and he's doing OK.

Edited by Dunny

37 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

He has A goal. Is that really doing everything? He almost does some things at high speed but it almost always ends with him on his ass near the paint. Almost should be the name on his sweater.  He's been blessed by Blais injury.

Pretty much. 

He hasn't been as bad as he always was... Which isn't really saying much. At least he's getting shots on goal, which is more that I can say about his other French Canadian line mate... Not sure I'd classify them as high danger scoring chances though. Would need to look at the numbers to be sure.

Maybe he's doing everything, but that means everything except scoring.

1 hour ago, CCCP said:

Lol…Really? I must be watching another team cause other than that one goal i haven’t seen him doing much. 

Watch a little closer than the goals and assists stats. He's driving play. Hes infront of the net.. He's creating turn overs. He's drawing penalties.  He's playing extremely well IMO. Deserves PP time over Lafreniere and Kakko. 

2 hours ago, jsrangers said:

He has A goal. Is that really doing everything? He almost does some things at high speed but it almost always ends with him on his ass near the paint. Almost should be the name on his sweater.  He's been blessed by Blais injury.

In comparison Kakko has 3 while getting top minutes.  Try again.