• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chytil

I kinda like that 4th line the way it is. 

I actually liked the way Gauthier has been skating of late.  He has stone hands, but he seems to be doing more of the little things better.

I'd rather see Yukon play with a center he has more chemistry with.  I don't know if that solves the Yukon issue, but it sure as fuck can't hurt. 

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

I kinda like that 4th line the way it is. 

I actually liked the way Gauthier has been skating of late.  He has stone hands, but he seems to be doing more of the little things better.

I'd rather see Yukon play with a center he has more chemistry with.  I don't know if that solves the Yukon issue, but it sure as fuck can't hurt. 

I'd rather move Laffy up than Chytil

For all the criticism  Laf gets ,I think Chytil has been worse

• VINNY! 1

4 minutes ago, CCCP said:

i think goodrow experiment could be over unless there are injuries.  i wouldnt mind seeing Rooney centering the 3rd and Chytil moved to RW.

Gaut's speed could supplement Reeve's slowness? 

Well Gallant loves Goodrow so I wouldn't be surprised seeing him shoved back in top 6 again before Anyone else.

But Yea I would not mind Rooney centering 3rd line.

I think if there's too much moving around of guys we'll fuck it up more.  I'd rather just keep it simple:

Chytil and whatever we package with him out....(Basically jumping on board with Phil and Pete's original theory here...)

Bring in a JT Miller/Giroux or veteran center...Done!

16 hours ago, leetchy2 said:

How about package Chytil and Lundqvist for an upgraded young center. Them move Schneider from the Pack to 6th dman? 

I have no problem moving Chytil but I dont think we have even begun to see the skill of Lunkvist yet. 

Let Schneider keep developing. Theres no point in rushing him up. 

• Like 1