• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sammy Blais Will Miss Remainder of Season with Torn ACL

Phil

3 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Rest of the season??? Fuck!

Now what? Gonna make a trade for a winger I guess?

I don't see another option. We have awful RW depth. 

We can fuck around with Chytil and Goodrow I guess, but I think a trade is going to be the solution in the end.

• Phil changed the title to Sammy Blais Will Miss Remainder of Season with Torn ACL

This is just a nightmare scenario, and a really, really bad look on our management for the kravtsov situation. No way around it. Wouldn’t look as bad if events haven’t transpired the way they have but unfortunately they have, and we pissed a perfectly good solution off to Russia. Really, really bad.

30 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

"We play them alot" was Reaves answer after the pre season game where Subban tried to end Reaves' season aswell.

Reaves (and the rest) better beat the shit out of Subban in the next games. Seriously, fuck that dude.

That ship has sailed homie. If he wasn’t going to do shit when it happened to him, why would we expect him to do anything when it was a teammate?

1 hour ago, G1000 said:

I don't see another option. We have awful RW depth. 

We can fuck around with Chytil and Goodrow I guess, but I think a trade is going to be the solution in the end.

I fuckin' knew it.  What a shitty break for us.  I like Blais and he's exactly the type of player this team needs.

Opens the door for a Tarasenko deal, possibly.

This sucks ass.  That dirty bastard will get his!  Karma is a mutherfucker...

26 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

The only good news to come out of this is that extending him will probably be easy next offseason. Everything else about this sucks.

Yup. They can just give him another one-year deal, same value.

32 minutes ago, Lord Al said:

Kyle Clifford is on waivers from the St. Louis blues he could be a quick solution. Or with the 9 million in the bank you can go out and get a quality top winger

They recalled McKegg. So technically they dont have any roster spots with Blais going to IR and Chytil coming off.