• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

17 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Lol hi?  You guys pick the place. I don’t care. Just shoot me a text when and where I might be a tad late but I’ll get there. 

1 hour ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Just let me know where tomorrow.

Ok....let's do Rudi's in Patchogue.  it's pretty close to all, and we don't have to worry about toothless chicks!!  I'll be there around 6:30pm.

Anyone else who's interested is certainly welcome to join us!  We should be easy to find! 

Animated GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Ok....let's do Rudi's in Patchogue.  it's pretty close to all, and we don't have to worry about toothless chicks!!  I'll be there around 6:30pm.

Anyone else who's interested is certainly welcome to join us!  We should be easy to find! 

Animated GIF

I used to live in Patchogue.  Always heard about that place but stayed away. Heard good and bad about it. Very local and older crowd from what I gathered. Be careful driving on 112 fellas. I had a HORRIBLE accident just north of 495 year's ago. Very poorly lit. Kinda not so good area.   

• Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

@Peteok confirmed. Pete is coming at some point and going to crash in my guest bedroom. We will wind down the night alternating between watching Strome and ADA highlights…. 
   Unfortunately, seems as of right now for 21/22 there are more ADA highlights….. 😞 

1 hour ago, CCCP said:

Please someone take a video when Keith is going to shoot Pete. Post it here please. 

35 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Would never happen I don’t believe in putting an injured animal out of its misery

Quoted for receipts on why no one here likes you guys. 

• LOL 3
  • Keeps it 100 1

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

@Peteok confirmed. Pete is coming at some point and going to crash in my guest bedroom. We will wind down the night alternating between watching Strome and ADA highlights…. 
   Unfortunately, seems as of right now for 21/22 there are more ADA highlights….. 😞 

Hey man, I'm thinking you may not be able to post any zingers in the GDT if you're out hammerin' 'em with me and RJ tonight.  That leaves the Quote of The GDT nightly title up for grabs!!!