• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

2 minutes ago, siddious said:

Great the game I come out to hang out we’re going to get killed 10-0 and I won’t be invited back out 🤣

Nah man!!  We won't blame you.  I'll take the heat for that!  You're always welcome, my man!!!

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, RJWantsTheCup said:

They should start Huska tomorrow night against the Avs.

THAT would be awesome!  I'm really hoping to see him...especially against a team like the Avs.

Dude, imagine he comes out and pitches like a one-goal against game, or even a shut out!!  

Funny thing with Gallant when he talks about Georgiev; he seems to keep saying we have 2 solid goalies and all that.  But with Gallant, I'm finding you gotta read between the lines with him.  He's obviously not gonna come out and say his back-up blows monkey nuts.  But his actions speak a lot louder than words.  Shesterkin is the man here, no doubt.  Georgie's days are numbered, and I'd be shocked and amazed if Drury hasn't been burning up the phone lines to find a suitable veteran backup that can play about 25 games or so.

12 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Lol. It’s the specific time. I have to take care of a few things before 8pm every night. 

11 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

No worries, 7:00 can be tough for me to make at times.

I'll hold the fort with @siddious while we wait for you guys.  We'll be the loud guys in front of the TV yelling "Shoot it, dumbass!!!"  LOL