• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

Have you been there before? Crystal and Kristi both know me pretty well. Might work out. 
We might not make it out alive tho lol 

Yeah, a couple of times!  I never make it out in one piece anyway!  ....Par for the course for me!  LOL

15 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I know I'm gonna be bored beyond belief between the holidays, so how do you crazy Ranger freaks feel about Wednesday, December 29 against Florida??

@Keirik

@siddious

@RJWantsTheCup

@SaveByRichter35

Let's pick a place where we don't have to tackle the waiter to get a fucking drink!!  LOL

I will have family in town so I am not sure but should know closer to the date. 

• TroCheckmark 1

15 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I know I'm gonna be bored beyond belief between the holidays, so how do you crazy Ranger freaks feel about Wednesday, December 29 against Florida??

@Keirik

@siddious

@RJWantsTheCup

@SaveByRichter35

Let's pick a place where we don't have to tackle the waiter to get a fucking drink!!  LOL

If I'm still alive and cleared to drink again it might work.

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

As long as you don’t call it Jame-O like the kiddies do lol 

....actually kinda lost my taste for Jameson of late.  I've been on a Tito's & Ketel kick of late....But that Ketel One sneaks up on me sometimes.  I'll have about 3 or 4 and when I get up to take a squirt, it feels like everyone is leaning the room on me!!  Not so much with Tito's...no idea why, but I just blame it on Quinn! 

Sorry guys.  December has been a shitshow for me.  I was off from work for about 3 weeks.  My daughter was sick.  Then my son.  Then I got sick as I was about to go back and had to take off more.  Then they got sick again.  Just a fucking mess.  Got to a point I just opened all the windows to let all the shit air out of the house.  I'm back to work now, everyone on the up and up.  Last I saw the NHL postponed everything until after Christmas, not sure when they're starting again but I am off the 29th so as long as that game isn't canceled I should be good to go.  

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Sorry guys.  December has been a shitshow for me.  I was off from work for about 3 weeks.  My daughter was sick.  Then my son.  Then I got sick as I was about to go back and had to take off more.  Then they got sick again.  Just a fucking mess.  Got to a point I just opened all the windows to let all the shit air out of the house.  I'm back to work now, everyone on the up and up.  Last I saw the NHL postponed everything until after Christmas, not sure when they're starting again but I am off the 29th so as long as that game isn't canceled I should be good to go.  

No worries man!!  You always have a seat with us!!