• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#6) Rangers at Ottawa Senators — Another One

Drew a Penalty

30 minutes ago, Pete said:

Lafreniere passed up a chance to plant someone...threw a weak stick check and did nothing to disrupt the breakout. 

he goes hard to the net in open ice, I give him that. Otherwise he's soft and avoids contact as much as possible. Don't think I've ever seen him stand anyone up in a meaningful way and I don't think that's something that can be taught. 

9 minutes ago, Karan said:

For the trivia, the only other 2 players I can think of who've scored 30G+ for both the Rangers and Senators, gotta be Kovalev and Brassard. 

Brass would have been my first guess but forgot about Kovy played for Sens. 

good choices K

10 minutes ago, Karan said:

For the trivia, the only other 2 players I can think of who've scored 30G+ for both the Rangers and Senators, gotta be Kovalev and Brassard. 

I, pretty sure Kovalev never scored 30 here. Brass I’d think the same . I’m stumped though

5 minutes ago, paddynyc said:

Zibby ? 

It was besides ziby, what other two. I’m almost positive  kovy never scored 30 for us and he went to Ottawa when he was super old so doubtful too

dont remember brass doing it either to be honest

Edited by Keirik

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

It was besides ziby, what other two. I’m almost positive  kovy never scored 30 for us and he went to Ottawa when he was super old so doubtful too

dont remember brass doing it either to be honest

I missed the question didn’t know it didn’t include Zibby. This is a good one ?