• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#6) Rangers at Ottawa Senators — Another One

Drew a Penalty

Just now, Showstoppa113 said:

Seriously.  This team may be worse offensively then last year ? Gallant needs to get these guys going.  If they weren’t listening to Quinn last year, have they even heard a word Gallant said yet this year ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Part of it is the injuries to Kakko and Strome. But lots of things from the worst of Quinn, not shooting, not going to the net, being static and predictable on the PP. 

5 minutes ago, ThirtyONE said:

This summer I was hoping they'd be so deep that Kreider would be a 3rd liner. Now we're looking at Rooney on the 2nd line and McKegg on the 3rd.

Dont really care if Strome and Kakko is injured. If McKegg and Rooney is top 9 players because of two injures this team is fucked. There’s no team that goes an entire season without a lot of injuries.

I just dont get it, how fucking bad must they think Gauthier is since he’s a healthy scratch with this team? And why the fuck do they think he’s too «valuable» to be waived when they think he sucks? Makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, Showstoppa113 said:

Seriously.  This team may be worse offensively then last year ? Gallant needs to get these guys going.  If they weren’t listening to Quinn last year, have they even heard a word Gallant said yet this year ?‍♂️?‍♂️

No kravtsov, Buchnevich, Strome or Kakko.

New coach, same dead team and they can’t put the puck on net. Lackluster moves by Drury and they need Strome back. Galant split up Zib, Krieder and Panerin as this line will be scoreless in 2 games together.

LOL now they score, Fox makes this team run plain and simple !

Edited by Blueshirts1926

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Completely sleep inducing performance by the Rangers this afternoon. Chalk this one up to a lazy uninterested loss and move on to Monday's game. 

There’s key players missing to their lineup. If I’m drury, I’m addressing depth though. Injuries have shown what they have available is just not good enough. 

1 minute ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

New coach, same dead team and they can’t put the puck on net. Lackluster moves by Drury and they need Strome back. Galant split up Zib, Krieder and Panerin

I don't get it. I've checked in on games mostly in the second period this season and it's always like 6 SOG, 12 SOG compared to the other teams' 25 lol