• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Book of Boba Fett

Phil

25 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

They were uncomfortably out of place. I tried not to direct too much of my distaste towards them. It's bad character design and that's just been consistent through this show for me. In this episode alone we're introduced to two guest characters played by pretty prominently known character actors, and they felt like cameos on Disney Channel.

I stand by when I said this show is basically a Star Wars 'It's Always Sunny'. This week, the gang increases the size of their gang! 

• LMFAO 1
  • TroCheckmark 1

Much like the Cobra Kai show, what's with the 38 minute episodes?  

It's too choppy and back and forth with the timelines.  Why can't anyone tell a story in chronological order? Always have to have these 15 minute lapses from the past, in the middle of what should be a gripping story.

Dirtbag kids on skooters are the allies he's collecting? Let's that wookie walk away without offering him a job? But... Kids on skooters... 

Boba Fett wasn't this stupid.  This writing/story stinks. 

7 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Surprised Xhibit didn’t show up with a pimp my ride plug

Would have been dope. "Heard you like beskar, so we made you da bes...t kar in the Galaxy, bro! Look at that! It even got a spot for Lil homie!

34 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

As much as I like Mando, the fact this series about Boba, is now basically about him, kind of tells you what they think of Boba. lol I still like the series, but c'mon.

I do agree, but with all of these characters intertwined and involved, how do they avoid spoilers if they name it something that encompasses everything? I do still think the parts with Boba and Fennec are absolute trash. Just not enough personality in Boba to be good to watch, and everything Fennec says or does is cheesy.

• Like 1

Liked Timothy Oliphant reprising his "Deadwood" role as a lawman. Hopefully....

Why does he have to choose? Why would one choice preclude the other? 

Can we get those robot ants to shovel snow or home construction? 

Edited by Bugg
  • Like 1