• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers @ New York Islanders // Melee in the Mausoleum

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laf created the play.

He's a little older, but Blackwell has less than 3 full NHL seasons under his belt. He's in the pool with all the kids.

he's been a pretty solid story throughout the season when he's gotten the chance to play especially for a guy I had never heard of before and made fun of when he was signed.

Laf created the play.

He's a little older, but Blackwell has less than 3 full NHL seasons under his belt. He's in the pool with all the kids.

Um, just figured out my feed is a goal behind.

I mean he’s like 28. I’m not sure he can be called a kid in any way lol

Dude has 63 NHL games under his belt. Less than double what LaF has. Not exactly a vet.

Well yeah but he’s 28. Nhl experience wise not a ton. Still can’t exactly call a guy approaching 30 a kid. Just my opinion. If u went into a situation at 19 with little experience and 28 with little experience I’m sure your outlook and how you handle things is a bit different.

Well yeah but he’s 28. Nhl experience wise not a ton. Still can’t exactly call a guy approaching 30 a kid. Just my opinion. If u went into a situation at 19 with little experience and 28 with little experience I’m sure your outlook and how you handle things is a bit different.

Maybe. But it's not like he's been around for years and has all this NHL experience to impart. He is as wet behind the ears in an NHL environment as the kids. Kakko has 50% more games played than Blackwell.

Maybe. But it's not like he's been around for years and has all this NHL experience to impart. He is as wet behind the ears in an NHL environment as the kids. Kakko has 50% more games played than Blackwell.

I do hear what you are saying. Just even though it’s not the same, Blackwell does have almost 200 AHL games so he knows the North American style. Plus the age of just being around the game still does give something. I get your point though