• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#36) Rangers at Buffalo Sabres // Uh-Oh, Hot Buffalo Team Here

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe how soft the Rangers are with making the opposition pay standing in front of the goalie. Again Miller is the softest big size defender I have seen, even Krieder trys once in a while. I have not seen this guy give a decent check yet

I think you could make an argument that they're the softest team in the history of the NHL. Hockey, in general, has become incredibly boring vs when they actually played hockey. This is just soccer on ice.

I just remembered the Oiler game we were both at. When Lemieux got the puck the entjre section went ape shit calling for blood. That's entertainment.

Oh yeah I remember that! Damn the dude was public enemy #1 in the audience.

I thought the Rangers played very well that period. I missed the first so I am assuming it wasn't a good one.

Not good enough.

Against this team, we should have twice as many. Now let's run it up! Remember, it's not worth winning if you can't win big!

I thought the Rangers played very well that period. I missed the first so I am assuming it wasn't a good one.

I'd agree that period was fine. I'm just disappointed that this team can't give it to a team that had lost 18 straight prior to last night. Buffalo has kept them close in most of the games this season. That's just sad.

I'd agree that period was fine. I'm just disappointed that this team can't give it to a team that had lost 18 straight prior to last night. Buffalo has kept them close in most of the games this season. That's just sad.

with a goalie playing in just his 5th or 6th game since 2015/16

I can't for the life of me understand how this team always plays against the Sabres like they're facing the top team in the division.

The Sabres ARE the top team in the division. Just look at the standings - it's them, the Devils, then...wait, what? Upside down? Ohh...

• Like 1