• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#36) Rangers at Buffalo Sabres // Uh-Oh, Hot Buffalo Team Here

Soooo.... Didn't get to see one second of the game and had to listen on the radio. How did we look?

Top 2 lines were good. Bottom 2 only made cameos.

Kakko looked good, but skated himself out of a scoring chance, or two.

Buffalo scored two minutes in and at the buzzer to bookend a pretty dominant Ranger performance.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The PP is 2nd in the league over the last 2 weeks. Panarin - MVP candidate, Fox - Norris - candidate, Zib - 40 goal scorer, Strome - PPG player, Kreider - top 2 net front guy in the league.

Start the 2nd unit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Exactly.

It's been mentioned here numerous times, but the biggest issue for kids, here, is that the rebuild included signing Panarin and discovering how incredible Zibanejad is. That's not a typical rebuild. Really, the rebuild doesn't need Kakko or Lafreniere. There's nothing to rebuild at the top.

Reach around to Buchnevich and Strome, too.

It's almost like there's different opinions on the board and that's what makes it interesting.
Touche.

I guess what you find interesting, I just look at it as people complaining for the sake of complaining.

Sit back and enjoy the game. Nobody dies if the Rangers never win a cup again, and if the Rangers win on certain players who aren't particularly good didn't get enough ice time, that's certainly not something to complain about either.

Even the Rangers dominated basically the entire game, it was kind of boring to watch at time. lol I don't know, it was weird. That tying goal really shouldn't have happened. When Buch had the puck pinned at the boards there with ten seconds to go, I really thought that should have been game over. But, I'll take the win as they did deserve the two points. I thought Kakko was their best forward all game. Shesterkin seems to be alright after what looked like another groin scare.

Usual groaners about nothing that matters. Rangers WON!!! Uhhhh, I believe that is what matters. No one will remember this game or many others. Playoffs are the goal and what matters. Not how, when, where, why, how come, because of this or that or the other things. No team in the NHL is a pushover. Those that think otherwise are in dreamland. More factual data from the YUOA. Bye bye peeps.

Feel like the Rangers need a garbage goal right in the crease. Enough with the pretty passes and get in there and crash that net.

...and the Dewars and club soda, "Ozzy quote of the Game" goes to Karan, who had crystal balls, calling exactly how Chytil potted the second goal of the game!

Karan will also be taking requests for Pick 10 and Lotto numbers all day today!! :rofl:

Way to go man!!!

• Like 1

...and the Dewars and club soda, "Ozzy quote of the Game" goes to Karan, who had crystal balls, calling exactly how Chytil potted the second goal of the game!

Karan will also be taking requests for Pick 10 and Lotto numbers all day today!! :rofl:

Way to go man!!!

He was also Nostradamus like in the out of town scoreboard thread the other day with the Flyers and Sabres. I'll take just 4 of 6 numbers in the lotto, Karan!

• Like 1

He was also Nostradamus like in the out of town scoreboard thread the other day with the Flyers and Sabres. I'll take just 4 of 6 numbers in the lotto, Karan!

The guy's been on fire lately!!!

Kentucky Derby is coming up!!! I'm all ears, Karan!!!

Top 2 lines were good. Bottom 2 only made cameos.

Kakko looked good, but skated himself out of a scoring chance, or two.

Buffalo scored two minutes in and at the buzzer to bookend a pretty dominant Ranger performance.

Thank you! Jays suck !

The PP is 2nd in the league over the last 2 weeks. Panarin - MVP candidate, Fox - Norris - candidate, Zib - 40 goal scorer, Strome - PPG player, Kreider - top 2 net front guy in the league.

Start the 2nd unit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

They played Philly in 2 blowout games and the Sabres twice. LMAO

They were 1/6 against the Caps in 2 games, with the 1 PPG coming in a loss.