• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Panarin Taking Leave of Absence Amid 2011 Abuse Allegations; Political Hit Job?

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god but jesus christ two games late. We really needed two wins against Pitt with them directly above us. He better be playing Thursday

My thoughts exactly. The season is close to halfway over. The Rangers could have been 2 points out of a spot if they won both against Pitt. Now they are 7 points out. The season is effectively over without an insanely hot streak that this team as constructed, and coached, is not capable of.

My thoughts exactly. The season is close to halfway over. The Rangers could have been 2 points out of a spot if they won both against Pitt. Now they are 7 points out. The season is effectively over without an insanely hot streak that this team as constructed, and coached, is not capable of.

I don't really disagree with you, but we said that in January 2020 too, and if not for the pandemic, we'd likely have been either very wrong or very close to being wrong.

i dont foresee any hot streaks this season. no playoffs and a middle pick, probably another defenseman

This team has more than enough tools to go on an insanely hot streak.