• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Stranger Things: Season 4

6 minutes ago, siddious said:

Same! Can’t wait though

I already went ahead and read all the episode synopsis lol As it will be pretty much impossible to avoid spoilers until July. Not too concerned though as I'm sure I'll still be plenty surprised when I actually watch them. 

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

At this point I may as well too

2 hours ago, Karan said:

I already went ahead and read all the episode synopsis lol As it will be pretty much impossible to avoid spoilers until July. Not too concerned though as I'm sure I'll still be plenty surprised when I actually watch them. 

Didn't realize it was July.  That is so dumb.  Eff it, I'll just start watching them by myself and rewatch with my wife whenever she can stay awake long enough.  Which will probably be in time for the last part lol.

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Oh so you finished?  I am still sitting at episode 2..........

I literally forced my wife to watch. I told her "if you don't watch at least one every other night (non-Rangers game nights), I'll watch them without you, because there's no chance I can go much longer without having this spoiled for me. Then I made popcorn right after the kids went to bed and she was on board.

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

I literally forced my wife to watch. I told her "if you don't watch at least one every other night (non-Rangers game nights), I'll watch them without you, because there's no chance I can go much longer without having this spoiled for me. Then I made popcorn right after the kids went to bed and she was on board.

See that is what is killing us even more.  No snacking at night.  We both started doing intermittent fasting so we're done eating by 8pm.  Chips and dip were always a good go-to to keep her up.  

• 2 weeks later...

I watched them both in one sitting. I was glued. lol Another great season., and I love the musical love that Metallica and especially Kate Bush are getting right now. She's making bank, and I feel she was underrated in the 80's.

Spoiler

I figured Eddie was going to die, and he went out like a total badass, so it was a great send-off.

But anyway Vecna was cool and all, great voice and design, but they've set up nicely for the next season. Hopefully it's soon.

• Like 1

I don't actually think there are much spoilers here but I'll add the tag anyway:

Spoiler

When you consider just how bad many of these types of series have been lately, like GoT, Shadow and Bone, and The Wheel of Time, you have to credit Netflix for at least putting forth a truly honest effort to do this series right. I can't say I loved the last season or that I thought it was even particularly good. I think the characters and stories are mostly unoriginal at this point, but the thing is that they're generally fine with sprinkles of really good. Eddie is fantastic. The russian prison sub story is a great diversion. The Will is gay thing is so fucking stupid especially considering it's only for representation and they already have a great queer character in the show with an actual storyline behind her. Just kill off the characters that don't make sense anymore. That's what made GoT so effective before its disaster of a second half.

The thing that sticks out the most here? They're really trying, and that's more than you can say about a lot of garbage on TV lately. I'm pretty confident we won't end up with a Mad Dragon Queen in this show, but who knows. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

• 2 weeks later...