• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils // Downin' Debbies

Who was the Player of the Game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Tony DeAngelo
    • Seriously, there's only one answer for this one

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that trivia could’ve been wrong. I remember Leetch scoring a hat trick agains the Isles during the dark years. Rangers lost that game 4 or 5 to three. I remember because i was so pissed the rangers blew Leetch’s incredible game. Anyone else remember?

Technically Leetch had a hat trick in the playoffs against the Flyers I think in 95.

I think that trivia could?ve been wrong. I remember Leetch scoring a hat trick agains the Isles during the dark years. Rangers lost that game 4 or 5 to three. I remember because i was so pissed the rangers blew Leetch?s incredible game. Anyone else remember?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

This time I promise not to go into the ladies room...they couldn't get me out last time we were there!! :rofl:

Hey big guy!! One of these days we have to coordinate a trip with you. I don't think MSG is ready for the 3 of us at the same time, but we'll try not to make the evening news this time!! ;)

Not to invite myself.....but I would be up for an excursion to a game with some of you all.

@NYCKrash

With those two on the back end, we're in really good shape for the future.

ADA has definitely won me over this season. He was a roll of the dice and he's really turned it around.

Kinda reminds me of Leetch and Zubov with 2 gifted Offensive Defenseman.

@NYCKrash

"I pray to the heavens and beyond " that your attendance @ MSG doesn't cast a dark shadow over the NYR tonite. Wave to me Wizard. H.F!

Holy Tony, Batman! My prayers were answered. Thankfully! What else can a true, original and one of the few YAYSAYERS around expect from this young team? Nada, amigos. Only negative in this game, to me? Too, too many shots against. Actually, were it not for a couple of cross bars and the outstanding performance by Shesterkin, coulda very well have been a loss. Until next time all you negative thinkers that want to get rid of Kreider, Fast, DeAngelo, " The King ", et al; H.F! :happy:

Resting Buch Face

This one was after he fell all on his own behind the D. Can't help but wonder what these other guys think when after every mistake or really anything that doesn't go his way here is what you get on the bench. Would love to see him moved especially if he has any value. Just tired of this kind of thing and at this point in his career I can see it ever changing. #weak

GGy7MBY.jpg