• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#42) Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche // Rise of Shesterkin

There was this guy, I think wearing No. 93 for New York, who looked pretty good as well.

Like the way Sheshty wasn't phased by giving up two early goals. Swallows the puck up without rebounds nicely. Looks like he relies on his glove hand more than we have become accustomed to watching Hank all of these years.

I really hope Lindgren is not concussed. I hate to lose guys to an injury from a fight.

Agree, Zibanejad was really good, again. He?s work on the PK is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Stork has quite a large five hole. Good thing those legs move like pistons. Solid first game, for sure!

Anyone else think we allow too much traffic in front of our own net leading to unstoppable bounces....every game? There will always be a screen but we really seem to crowd our own net far too often, IMO. There has to be a an adjustment this team can make to avoid thiiiiisssss.

Hank is going to be here for years to come guys. He will extend his contract as a backup/tandem after this contract for a team friendly deal; just my thoughts and feeling on it. Honestly, I'm cool with it of the $$$ is right.

I'm totally fine with that. In fact, I'd welcome that. Hank as the backup @ 1M would be awesome.

Best game I've seen them play all season!! They forechecked pretty well, and got pucks to the net...

Aside from Trouba passing up a golden opportunity 10 feet from the goal, they shot it hard and HOLY FUCK it actually went in!!! AMAZING what happens when you shoot the damn thing at the net!!!

Even Skjei remembered how to shoot!!! /faints....

The "PRINCE" looked pretty solid, other than facing McKinnon one on one, which I don't envy anyone's chances on and no prayer on that 3rd goal, I thought he was very good. THAT CATCHING HAND THOUGH!!! :thumbs:

The guy's a vacuum with few to no rebounds at all!!! I hope he plays again Thursday, I wanna see it up close!

H.F! A comeback victory over a supposedly superior team. Great performance by a nervous rookie goalie after a shaky start. An all around strong 2 1/2 periods by the boys in blue. Showed the long sought after physicality throughout the line up. Moxie, grit, determination by most. Who woulda thunk? So I guess those that are many times debasing this group are back on the bandwagon. Watched from start to finish and enjoyed every minute. H.F!

I had to watch the game on NBCSN with Milbury helping call the game, ugh. He was praising Zibby all night and at one point said Buchnevich looked slow and disinterested. And how he has been given every opportunity playing on the top lines and just isn't productive.

Great team win, They played a mostly solid 200 ft game and their forechecking was at a much higher level. Howden had a good game defensively and hit a post again. He's looking better on the wing. Our top guys stepped up and even Fast looked less like a 3rd line winger. They need to keep the petal to the metal if they want to avoid being sellers and I don't think that's written in stone yet.