• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs. New York Islanders // Go On and Have Fun Out There, Kiddos

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quinn's not going anywhere after half a season. These guy's need to show some signs of life.

Out here the Arizona Cardinals fired Steve Wilkes because they said he was a bull shitter in his interview and he really was not a good coach. Dolan get some balls and fire Quinn as he has no command of this team and his message is not being received. Plenty of guys out there to coach from O?Keafe to Quinnville

Out here the Arizona Cardinals fired Steve Wilkes because they said he was a bull shitter in his interview and he really was not a good coach. Dolan get some balls and fire Quinn as he has no command of this team and his message is not being received. Plenty of guys out there to coach from O’Keafe to Quinnville

I didn't say he should be here, just that they won't remove him after half a season. Do you think Dolan is going to admit to a mistake after 42 games? I don't

I didn't say he should be here, just that they won't remove him after half a season. Do you think Dolan is going to admit to a mistake after 42 games? I don't

I don’t have the luxury of NY news what are they saying there about the direction of this team. Clear them out in front of your goalie why is this so fucking hard to figure out!

I don?t have the luxury of NY news what are they saying there about the direction of this team. Clear them out in front of your goalie why is this so fucking hard to figure out!
You have the internet so you have access to NY news.

Also, mind boggling on why you'd fire a coach right now with a roster like this.

Archived